14 November 2009

Visa Appointment

We found out what day we will be going to the Ministry of the Interior to re-apply for our visas. Our appointment is for December 28th. Personally, I was disappointed that it is after Christmas. I was already trying to think of ways that we could try to go home for Christmas even if it were for just a few days. But, now that's out of the question. Now there are 2 scenarios for what may happen. If they do give us our visas, we're good to go & can stay for another year if God leads us to do so. If they do not, we'll try to somehow stay until the end of February to finish up the English sessions in Nablus that we've committed to. I'm quite homesick, so I really wouldn't mind if we were denied our visas. But that seems too easy because in that case, the decision to stay or go would be made for us. If we're given the visas, we've got to figure out what God wants us to do. Either way, I know God is taking care of us & ever-ready to show us the way in His timing. Please keep us in your prayers as this appointment approaches. We thank you so much for all your prayers & support. We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment