05 October 2009

The Only Thing That Stays the Same is....

EVERYTHING CHANGES!! haha! (I'm a little embarrassed to admit that's from a country song from several years back that I liked- "Time Marches On" by Tracy Lawrence).

So, today has directly proven that line. We taught in the village today & after a wonderful meal prepared by the head-mistress of the school, made our way to our next teaching venue- the adult English program. We arrived to hear the news that because of such low student attendance, we will be postponing our lessons for a while! After all the schedule changes that have happened since we got back into the country, I couldn't help but just laugh. Now, we'll be meeting with the people from that program later this week to discuss other options for the program that we can put into motion, but as of currently, that part of our schedule has dissolved. It's so funny!! I can just hear the Lord resonating in my spirit that He's got other plans that need to make their way into our reality. In fact, I know God is positioning us to hear from Him. He's got things to tell us & He's assured me it's just around the corner. And that, my friends, is probably one of the most exciting things to take place in my walk with Him. It's refreshing, exciting, and full of His presence! I don't even know what it is, though at times I have glimpses of His heart's will for us.

I'm listening to Charlie Hall sing the song, "Prepare the Way" & find myself with realizations of what the picture really is. We're not struggling. That's a lie from the enemy. God's preparing the way for us- for HIM to work through us. Oh the bliss! :)

3 comments:

  1. Kayla, I just love you! What an uplifting post this is and we are praying for you and Eric and Josh that God will lead you in what His will is for your time in Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! Definitely relating to God moving things around and preparing the way for His Plans for our lives. Will be praying for you as you bless the people of Jerusalem! God bless! -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Definitely relating to God moving things around and preparing the way for His Plans for our lives. Will be praying for you as you bless the people of Jerusalem! God bless! -Bethany

    ReplyDelete