{Ruby was one month old as of July 11th. I'm late getting this up since she's over 6 weeks old now, but I actually started this a few days before she was a month old and couldn't get the pictures to upload right. Forgive the poor formating, I'm tired of trying to get blogger to position all the photos the way I want! Anyway, they're uploaded now and here's sweet Ruby's one month update.}
I can't believe my baby girl is already one month old! She is the best little blessing Eric and I have ever received! We are so thankful for her and it's so much fun to see her little personality start to develop. Since her birth, Ruby has been busy with a few simple things... eating, sleeping, filling up diapers, tummy time, and making tons of cute faces :)
Here are 2 of her newborn pictures taken at Northside Hospital by Mom365 Photography
She loves hanging out with her Daddy :)
She loves hanging out with her Mommy :)
We tried her cloth diapers a few times this month and we love them, but she's a bit too small for the regular-sized adjustable ones. This one is a newborn size and we only have a couple of them. So, paper diapers it is for a few more weeks :)

We gave her her first bath at home with the help of Gramma Bingham & she liked it... then I must have been taking too long because then she really didn't like it at all!
I figured out how to strap her to me in the Moby wrap (yay!)

This is what she always does on car rides.
Except for when we stop at a red light for too long - she yells at us for that!
I love dressing this girl up in her cute outfits!

And here are just a few of the many faces she makes! I love this sweet baby!
 |
| Pouty face in her sleep |
 |
| Dreaming of happy things |
 |
| She makes this face when she's focusing on pooping! lol |
 |
| I just love this sweet look |
 |
| Sleeping like an angel |
 |
| Cry face! |
 |
| Confused |
 |
| Squishy-cheeks sleep face! |
 |
| Posing for the camera :) |
 |
| Beautiful! |
 |
| She's such a happy girl in the mornings! She smiles so much :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment